"If we could pack more into our Thompson Chain-Reference Bible, this is what we would add"
- Unique Bible commentary with a special emphasis on the interrelationship of the scriptures
- New insights and helps for Bible students, including photographs, maps, charts, diagrams
- In-depth resources for teachers preparing Bible lessons, with special inserted essays on subjects like "The Holy Spirit in Both Testaments"
- Text based on the King James Version and the New International Version, but can be used with all versions of the Bible
- Answers to questions about the unity of the Scriptures, such as: Does God have a different plan of salvation for those in the Old Testament than those in the New Testament? How does one reconcile the Old Testament's "eye for an eye" law with Jesus' command to "Turn the other cheek"? How does the OT sacrificial system relate to NT theology?
The Thompson Chain Reference Bible Companion - Howard A Hanke
- Product Code: 9780887071744
- Ex Tax: $26.08