As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, Living Word is committed to the health and well being of our customers and staff alike.
With this in mind, we continue to act on the guidance and advice issued by the Ministry of Health.
We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitizing regimes in high use areas in our store, and Distribution Centre.
Our online store continues to operate, as usual, to ensure
you can continue shopping from wherever you are, and items will be sent
out to you. If you don't see what you are looking for on our Web site,
or if an item is showing 'Out of Stock', please contact us, as we may
well have it in store - and can arrange an over-the-phone order for you.
We very much appreciate your understanding and support in these difficult and changing times and hope that you and your families are safe and well.
If you do feel unwell, stay home. If you are concerned call the Health-line 0800 358 5453
Remember that God is in control, we can fully Trust Him through this. Keep your eyes on Him, and Pray, for our nation and for the world.
Public Health Advice
If you have fever and/or cough you should stay at home regardless of your travel or contact history.
All people are advised to:
- Reduce social interactions
- Keep a distance of 2m between you and other people
- Do not shake hands or make close contact where possible
How to Prevent Symptoms: Fever (High Temperature), A Cough, Shortness of Breath Breathing Difficulties
- Stop shaking hands or hugging when saying hello or greeting other people
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissue
- Distance yourself at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from other people, especially those who might be unwell
- Avoid touching eyes, nose,or mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands well and often to avoid contamination
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Visit WWW.govt.nz/covid-19-novel-coronavirus for more information.
There are no products to list in this category.